Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship
Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship. The main aim of the Institute is to provide training, research and consultancy activities in Small and Micro Enterprises (SME),with special focus on entrepreneurship development.....
- 1. STARTUP LABS 2021
- 2. Programme Schedule for NCC-ENTREPRENEURSHIP AWARENESS PROGRAMME (EAP)
- 3. List of Webinars under NERES 1.0 for the month of JUNE 2020
- 4. List of Webinars under NERES 1.0 for the month of MAY 2020
- 5. Business Incubation Training on Adventure Tourism
- 6. EAC,EDP,WEDP,TEDP and FDP Programme
- 1.Tender notice for Repairing & Renovation Works of IIE campus buildings.
- 2.Tender notice for Dimoria Handloom Cluster, Dimoria, Sonapur, Kamrup (M), Assam.
- 3.Tender notice for Supply, Delivery, Assembly, Installation, Commissioning of Food & Spices Manufacturing Machinery and Equipment for processing facility on Lump-sum turnkey (LSTK) basis including test certificates (as necessary) for “Food & Spice processing Cluster, Kakching Chumnang Leikai, P.O Kakching-795103 Manipur”.
- 4.Re-tender notice for construction of Common Facility Centre (CFC) building and village level work sheds, at Dimoria Handloom Cluster, Dimoria, Sonapur, Kamrup (M), Assam.